Friday, January 1, 2016

2015.



2015 was one of those years that had amazing moments as well as low moments.It was a year I learned alot about my self. The thing about me is I am a person that loves to reflect , reflect on good memories and bad ones and how could have I changed that. I really believe in reflection and believe its the only way we can improve. This year is the first year I truly feel like my age ,I'm starting to feel like an adult and its not always a good thing. Some of the things I learned from feeling like an adult is that problems become complicated and solving them becomes much harder, meeting people is not an easy task because you feel you can predict where the relationship would go from day one , you are not a fool any more because life lessons moulded you and changed how you view your world. Its not an easy thing being an adult but it sure is exciting, you start feeling more independent ,free and certain about alot of things. Every year when I reflect on the passed year I look at every thing that happened and ask my self if I would like to change anything about it and my answer is always NO. I appreciate the year with all it bad and good memories because it made me grow and view the world from a different view of point.


So yes my year was not the greatest but I sure had great moments that im grateful for, some which include:

-my best friend getting married
-my sister getting pregnant with a baby girl
-traveling to the place I was born in and seeing where it all started
-hitting 10k on my Instagram account
-reconnecting a broken friendship
-making my parents proud
-ice skating with my brothers in the freezing cold weather
-having quality time with my father
-learning revvit "architecture media tool"
-summer training at an architecture firm
-going to a funfair on my birthday
-getting accepted in a major competition

The more I think about it the more I release that those moments where important because of the people and the feelings and thats what really matters.And for those people in my life that impact me deeply I'm forever grateful.

I love you all and i hope you have a great year,


Mon.

1 comment: